Tuesday, April 7, 2015

BLUE LEATHER BEADED HANDBAG

Good Morning !  We have really been enjoying the springtime weather. The grass is growing tall , the garden is up (the cool weather plants) and the hummingbirds are doing their dance. This has been a good week of inspiration in my new  program of taking some time to do a new ready to ship bag. This week I used some beautiful navy blue soft cowhide leather and was inspired to make a rosette / mandala using emerald green,  silver lined blue , silk green, dark amethyst purple and silk purple beads. I decided to make the braided strap long (55 inches). When I tried it on I loved the length. I have been seeing many women wearing bags long. I must say it felt real comfortable and looked great. If you need the strap to be shorter just ask it is easy for us to adjust. This leather crossbody bag would go great with a long skirt, short skirt or a pair of jeans . It is all purpose adding high fashion and beauty to your day. We all want to look good when we are out on the town. I added long fringe to the leather bag , who doesn't love long fringe. I sure do.Of course I am an older hippie woman with a fancy for native style, and mountain woman style. I mean I have been loving that for a while now. The fun thing about our bags is they can be used for a phone bag, hiking on a trail, horse back riding, shopping whatever is your thing. They are strong durable and quality made. Our leather purses are all handmade and hand stitched with attention to detail. So this is the beautiful .......




This navy blue leather handbag is for sale in my Etsy shop. This crossbody bag measures approximately 9 inches tall , and 7.5 inches wide.
Thunder Rose Leather

Blue leather handbag closeup

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment